9.09.2010

my little piece of heaven

I don't think a day goes by that I do not stop in at Starbucks and grab my daily (sometimes 3x a day) Iced Venti Unsweetened Green Tea. It has gotten to the point where any one of the three Starbucks in my neighborhood know what I am going to order, and if I order anything different they look at my funny. Not only does this lovely little beverage taste good but thankfully it is good for me too! Green tea is full of anti-oxidants. I am doing my body a favor by drinking two or three of these a day! Not to mention the favor I am doing Starbucks.

3 comments:

  1. These are my absolute fave! I order it exactly the same way...Iced Venti Unsweetened Green Tea. Someone once told me that it looked like "Asparagus Pee" and I was definitely insulted. You should also try the Hot, Venti, 1 Splenda, Sugar Free Vanilla, Cafe Americano...Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "coffee" drink is a triple shot of espresso iced :) it gives me a jolt...without too many calories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you a gold member yet? - Chris Lopez

    ReplyDelete